FOR BOOK AUTHORS
So you want to create your own book? That’s completely possible for nearly anyone these days, given a concept, good content, the right tools, and the know-how to use them. It's mostly your job to decide on a concept of what you want to create, then create the actual content which will make others want to pick up the finished product and take it home.
You can try your hand at designing and uploading your own book to get it printed. We meet many customers who started down that path, only to give up in frustration.
The fact is, even the most accomplished “content makers” rarely have a complete notion of what their book could, or should become. Part of our service—and expertise—according to past customers, is to help make the transition from concept to realized vision in a creative, interactive fashion. We work primarily on a face-to-face basis for local customers, and by phone calls and frequent email communication with our internet clientele.
BOOKS OF ALL KINDS
- Fine art photography books, both black and white and color
- Artist catalogs, portfolios and art books
- Museum exhibition catalogs
- Family photo collections and geneology books
- Wedding albums and photographer's proof books
- Memory books
- Business catalogs, manuals and directories
- Custom quantities, one copy or hundreds
- Your design or ours. All the concept, design and image help you want.
- Expert binding in many styles
- We retain your complete files for reprints
- Writing and editing, hip to academic – whatever suits. We speak you.
Click on either of the images below to see samples of our hardcover and softcover books.
Go to the Planning Your Book page for assistance on getting started with your own project.